Click to zoom in
As personalization of UI/UX is an ongoing process with SLA based continuous assessment of technical configuration, architecture, and pre-embedded workflows pivotal to not only maintain the premium quality of performance (i.e., close to little load time, time outs, errors, etc.) but also synthesize re-engineered interface ROI and feasibility.
Furthermore, safeguarding ease of usage (search, navigation, etc.) on multiple screens and devices is also a necessity along with cost-effective contextual UI to not only enhance incremental ARPU and ARPA (for as-supported business models). Also, as OTT TV & video platforms aggressively expand their premium engagement offerings beyond TV & video assets, i.e., Netflix foray into gaming, etc., this will further increase the complexities towards building a personalized UI/UX Anywhere Everywhere for every audience, especially with ARPU’s to decline attributed to competitive pressures on the long-run.
Retention rates core driver towards embarking on personalized UI/UX journeys
Thus, as India OTT TV & video services segment moves towards the second wave of personalization in the next few years, the content recommendation will be insufficient, leveraging solutions to strengthen their local and regional market share by delivering a hyper contextual experience and engagement witness strong adoption curve.
Time to market, retention rates, and legacy media asset curation dynamics will result in OTT TV & video services following the transformation road-map woven around:
- Either building in-house or hybrid or leveraging a managed outsource model.
- Focusing on manual or hybrid, or cognitive services (AI) embedded UX/UI design workflow.
- Maintaining in-house or hybrid, or third party, SLA-backed audience research, and testing services.
- Utilizing unified (with tightly pre-integrated upstream supply chain workflows such as DAM/MAM, production, etc.) or modular platform or bespoke solution offering.
- Developing single or hybrid or regional