Birlasoft "iConnect," powered by INFOR OS (ION) is an agile framework to build seamless third-party integrations to the Infor CloudSuite applications. The solution is designed to address the specific challenges and requirements faced by CIO and their technical teams during the process of integrating 3rd party applications. Birlasoft iConnect is a result of our proven experience in multi-domain enterprise technology platform services.
iConnect standardizes the end-to-end integration processes with a framework as a tool and helps build robust and flexible integration solutions across all Infor CloudSuite solutions. It facilitates a seamless process with its prebuilt methods and predefined standard touch points using Infor OS – ION middleware which is a benchmarking technology for state of art Integration processes.
Modern CIOs and IT teams face disruptive macroeconomic forces, changing the state of flux. As digital transformation continues to be the key metric to measure success in the competitive landscape, software solutions entail integrations that drive adaptability, flexibility, and productivity to improve business efficiency.
The key integration challenges faced by CIO/IT teams are:
- Multiple components involved in the process of integrations, including inbound/outbound touch points, middleware, data formats, source, and target applications, cause sorting and alignment a daunting task.
- The need for skilled resources and dependency on experts with functional and technical knowledge to design, execute, and support the integrations.
- Keeping pace with ever-changing technology while ensuring the tools compatibility with the middleware, connectors, API gateways, and other Infosec elements.
- An eye to differentiate integration errors which are disguised as product errors. Generally, these errors are unnoticed and fail during the error-handling process.
- Compliance with policies of Infosec rules, web service providers, intranet constraints, and access issues are major roadblocks between third-party system integration and ERP.
- Traditional integration processes are long drawn which increase resource costs and burnout resource productivity due to delays and unforeseen technical issues such as upgrade of redundant or legacy platforms which are expensive.