Overcoming Challenges in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Cloud Migration Initiatives
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud platform enables companies to manage transportation activity throughout their supply chain. As a result, it houses critical large-scale transactional data. Here are some of the challenges encountered while undertaking an Oracle Transportation Management Cloud migration are:
- Accommodating all customers/regions/installs at one time for UAT and POST-GO live.
- No out of box option to migrate transactional data from on-prem systems to Cloud.
- Multiple staging steps of migration from legacy to the latest versions call for a single-step solution.
- Identify a strategy to mitigate the business impact of downtime from cutover.
This whitepaper offers practical guidance to organizations undergoing or considering a similar migration, aiming to maximize the effectiveness and success of Oracle deployment for OTM migration and drive improved business performance. We share our learnings from OTM Cloud Migration initiatives by discussing the factors which need to be considered in such migrations. These include:
- What changes are required for integration?
- What customizations can be moved to the Cloud?
- How to move master data and transactional data to the Cloud?
- What changes are required in reports?
- How to configure users in Cloud?
Download the whitepaper to learn more.