Atlantis, The Palm is the most recognizable entertainment resort destination in the region, located at the centre of the crescent of Dubai's Palm Island. The unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterscape amusement, all within a 46 hectare site. Awarded "The World's Leading Landmark Resort 2017" by the prestigious World Travel Awards, this hotelier giant is also known as the culinary destination in the region with a collection of world-renowned restaurants on offer. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities, making it one of the world's leading resort destinations.
With Dubai and the Middle East's number one waterpark, Aquaventure, on site as well as one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, The Ambassador Lagoon and Lost Chambers Aquarium, Atlantis, The Palm has a unique footprint in the hospitality industry.
With multiple unidimensional applications working in silos in the area of purchasing, Atlantis required a standardized procurement application to replace the multiple applications currently in use, making it easier to use, while improving management visibility.
Here are the key business challenges faced by Atlantis, The Palm:
- Need for better visibility in sourcing processes, governance and procedures
- Standardize global sourcing policies to achieve better savings in terms of resources, time and effort
- Have separate applications for sourcing, audit, vendor management along with core ERP application
- Need for a library of re-usable terms entities, like clauses and terms templates
- Need for an automated rule-based multi-level approval process for various activities in the application
- Need for accurate, intuitive dashboards and reports displaying different analysis and trends
- Have a centralized contract management and authoring solution with suppliers
- Need for integrated suite of procurement applications