Key Themes of Transformation
1. Transforming customer experience
- B2B e-commerce platform for external users
- Easy quote and ordering capabilities
- Order editing, quote negotiation, modifications, cancellations
2. Quote and order creation for CSR users
- Capability to approve or reject a quote/order
- Value approval and production approval matrix
- Order submission to ERP
- JIRA creation for ETO orders
- Case for customer service
3. Seamless product configuration
- Ability to perform complex configurations on industrial equipment before purchase
- 50+ product lines for configuration
- Pricing and costing capability
Powering a unique transformation
There were several differentiators that made this transformation effort truly one-of-a-kind.
Reusability of OneCX architecture
Birlasoft's experience with similar large-scale programmes leading to enhanced project planning, scoping requirements, developing integrations and risk management
UX Discovery session that helped to create user-centric design
Flexibility of the integrated Magento platform to cater to new functionalities
Continuity of the same team throughout the project helped reduce the time for training and transitioning
Complex automated integrations were carried out with platforms like Magento, OCPQ, JDE, JIRA, SharePoint, OnBase and Gemini
Ability to quickly scale up to expand to more BUs, regions and products
Delivering sustained value across the enterprise
- Improved revenue by eliminating revenue leakages and providing insights into the E2E sales process.
- Customer experience-at-the-core strategy significantly improved customer experience and satisfaction scores.
- Improved efficiency via streamlined processes, reducing cost and time across all functions.
- Significantly improved order & quote processes.
- Scalable solution for adoption and ease of onboarding new business.
- Revenue growth in the aftermarket sales and services segment.
- A reduction in TCO was observed.
- Enterprise-scale e-commerce/customer portal solution to drive growth and efficiency.
- Ability to perform complex configurations on industrial parts before purchase.
6 Regions - US, UK, France, China, Australia and New Zealand
168 dealers and resellers
"It's a testament to the remarkable efforts and commitment from the team to implement such a complex and demanding project. Your unwavering determination, resilience and collaborative spirit have been truly inspiring." - CIO