Implementation of a single automated platform using AWS and AI/ML solutions in areas like Cyber Regulations, Breach Reporting, Cyber Insurance, etc.
Birlasoft created an AWS native product to provide a differentiated solution and offering for a BFSI client in the cybersecurity regulatory space. The AI/ML-based platform helps clients to streamline and automate cybersecurity regulatory assessment and reporting. The solution streamlines the cyber regulatory reporting and third-party security risk assessment process for major FIs, regulators, third-party and regulated SMEs.
The product provides data management and automated narrative generation for cyber-regulations across all business sectors. It collects data from multiple sources with its integration plugins, using the latest AI techniques. It also provides NLP-generated reports as well as narratives for any submissions or internal reporting. The solution standardizes, optimizes, and automates all processes from data gathering, security posture assessment, and compliance reporting to regulators, auditors, and internal governance boards.
The technology stack used in the AWS native product is:
- Amazon RDS - MySQL for Database
- Amazon CloudWatch Service - Used to store logs of VPC (Virtual Private Cloud)
- Amazon EventBridge: Used to trigger Lambda functions at a particular time (to start servers)
- AWS Lambda : Serverless automation
- Amazon S3 - Store files, trigger Lambda to save data to MySQL
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service - To run Dev & Test environments
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) -Servers for Tableau, Manta, Mattermost, etc., all servers
- Amazon Route53-For internal domains
- Amazon VPC (Virtual Private Cloud): This service allows you to launch AWS resources in an isolated virtual network.
- Amazon ECR (Elastic Container Registry) -To store container images
- AWS Secret Manager - To store database credentials
- AWS Certificate Manager - To store SSL certificate
- AWS Load Balancer: Application load balancer.
- Amazon EKS CTL is an open-source tool - Command line tool to provision an EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service) Cluster.
- AWS Cloud formation: Infrastructure as code