Leading service provider for the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Exhibitions (MICE) industry chooses Birlasoft services to enable and enhance its global service desk operations.
The client - a global provider of full-range services to the MICE industry has offices across the United States of America, Canada as well as EMEA region. With more than 3000 employees across the globe, the client extends services and support to leading players in the global MICE industry.
The client was facing challenges in managing its global service desk for key regions, such as the United States of America, Canada and key offices in EMEA region. As many as 83% tickets were raised through phone, of which, 75% were incidents and 25% were service requests, which made it difficult to monitor and manage the tickets effectively. The client was looking for an effective helpdesk solution. This solution was meant to enhance the end user experience, for several different areas such as IVR system, Automation, self-help services, etc. Birlasoft, thus, devised a comprehensive solution to reduce the total number of tickets every month with zero disruption to client's business operations.
Birlasoft helped the client establish a global service desk with round-the-clock availability to streamline the handling of incoming calls and requests.
- Established user acceptance request process
- Dedicated consultant for SOX compliance in access management
- Dedicated consultant for Mobile plan support
- IT Service Desk Platform implementation- ManageEngine
- IT Service Desk Platform Management
- IT service desk for Tier 1 support, covering the following modules:
- Incident management
- Customer feedback management
- Service request management
- IVR management
- Knowledge base management
- User portal management
- Curated communication plan
- Continuous improvement
Birlasoft's integrated approach to IT services management (ITSM) helped the client replace its traditional CA user access request, common report format and remote support software and optimize its ITSM Infrastructure. Driven by iSight capabilities, ticket resolution rate soared to 74% from earlier 27%, while first call resolution rose to 75% from earlier 55%. A global service desk with 24*7*365 operationalities helped quick resolution of issues round-the-clock, for the end users. Seamless automation, rich knowledge base and regular customer feedback helped the client build a culture of continuous improvement.
iSight-enabled cloud ticketing platform with multiple service management functionalities:
- iSight IT Service Management ticket logging through mobile
- Automation of Service Management
- iSight's chatbot for IT service management
- iSight end user automation platform