Maintaining the lead in a dynamic market is a continuous process. SAP solutions can give organizations the right leverage to keep an edge over competition. Allowing the consolidation of information, from numerous functions, under a single system, SAP solutions aid the effective alignment of business processes to business goals.
Birlasoft provides SAP solutions that allow organizations to connect the entire enterprise together. Our unique blend of domain, functional and technology skills, help us deliver the right solutions that enable clients to streamline their business processes, increasing overall efficiency and effectiveness.
Enterprise Resource planning (ERP) could be a complete integrated code program that allows equivalence within the business operations. Throughout the length and breadth of your organization, you'll maintain sleek operations and consistency with the assistance of ERP software.
Executives and management got to embrace tools, processes, and metrics that drive integration and performance. Higher effectiveness and transparency is gained by combining conventional services with newer ideas on strategy, performance and price management. Here, one can go through enterprise performance management services like: balanced scorecard, strategic management, profitability & cost management and performance management.
As new e-business applications take their place at the core of the many organizations’ business processes, enterprises are dependent than ever on the standard and responsibility of their mission-critical software systems. If e-business applications don't seem to be developed with rigorous software development and enterprise change management processes, firms will face system failures and period of time, loss of worker productivity, limitations on growth, expensive redesigns and loss of client base.
In addition, Birlasoft has invested in a dedicated SAP Center of Excellence (CoE), which works on a best practices framework to guarantee best in class program management, quality assured deliverables and rich business and technical insights.
Challenging goals can become difficult to attain without the right tools. A few of these challenges include:
- Attaining new levels of business process excellence
- Maximizing profitability while dealing with a dynamic market
- Improving flexibility by anticipating change
- Optimizing customer service to gain a competitive advantage
- Maximizing revenues, by profitably delivering products and services at exactly the right quantity, cost, location, quality and date
What Birlasoft Provides
SAP solutions span the entire enterprise and address all business needs. However, successful alignment of these solutions with the business requires considerable expertise. As a SAP partner, Birlasoft’s SAP solutions enable organizations to innovate faster, allowing them to gain significant competitive advantage.
Our client base spans across diverse sectors, ranging from manufacturing clients in auto & auto components, oil & gas, to ballistics, electrical equipment and real estate, to service clients in logistics and healthcare. This strong foundation of industry knowledge, coupled with solution expertise, empowers our SAP solutions to address all IT and business challenges efficiently. Our SAP solutions include:
- SAP Audits
- SAP Implementation & Rollouts
- SAP Upgrades & Migrations
- SAP Application Management & Support
- SAP Shared Services
SAP solutions provide organizations with a host of benefits, which when coupled with Birlasoft’s expertise, generate immense business value. Some key benefits include:
- Order management capabilities, which improve on-shelf availability and forecast accuracy, to capture spontaneous customer demand
- Creation of a coordinated, integrated system, which facilitates faster response time to market changes and operational events
- Flexibility to exploit opportunities for growth through mergers & acquisitions, or new business channels or models, via support for collaborative channel management
- Supply & demand planning capabilities, which reduces inventory cycle times
- Improved capital budgeting & allocation processes.