Organizations look to extract maximum value from their Service Oriented Architecture investment. Birlasoft partners clients to successfully guide them through SOA assessment and governance in order to align their SOA projects with their enterprise transformation strategy. We help organizations identify & mitigate potential risks and effectively manage their SOA projects, in order to leverage its potential to transform business strategy.
Organizations looking to make investments in SOA or to increase returns from their existing SOA assets, often need to address several challenges such as:
- Accurately assessing strengths & weaknesses of existing architecture
- Identifying solutions to optimize existing architecture
- Extracting maximum value from SOA assets and infrastructure
- Reducing total cost of ownership
What Birlasoft Provides
Birlasoft's SOA Center of Excellence (CoE) enables organizations to better align SOA projects with their business goals. Birlasoft partners clients to extract maximum value, and also identify improvement opportunities, from their SOA investments. Our comprehensive SOA Consulting Offerings include:
- SOA Assessment and Enterprise Roadmap: We analyze the current state architecture to help organizations identify business, technology and operational benefits.
- SOA Governance: Our SOA Governance Model Framework focuses on creating policies and principles required to manage SOA projects, in line with enterprise transformation strategy.
- SOA Security: Protection of SOA architecture is every organization's concern. Birlasoft's SOA capabilities can help you achieve a robust and secured SOA Architecture using industry standard specifications, SSO, authentication and authorization services.
- SOA Testing: SOA testing requires web services testing, integration testing and compliance testing. Our testing solutions help organizations attain maximum levels of security and performance using bottom-up and top-down testing approaches.
Birlasoft's SOA CoE provides organizations with numerous business benefits such as:
- Successful leveraging of existing assets and consolidated functionalities, to boost value from core investments
- Faster time-to-market due to built in flexibility in architecture
- Greater clarity and visibility of SOA assets
- Reduced total cost of ownership