Real-time governance is the key to effective project and portfolio management. Organizations often struggle with effective management of resources, costs, projects, operational activities and visibility at various levels. Birlasoft’s HP Project and Portfolio Management (HP PPM) solutions help businesses obtain the right approach to IT management, with a comprehensive view into all aspects of a project. Facilitating the maintenance of high quality, HP PPM provides governance of the entire portfolio of IT projects and applications in an organization.
All organizations aim to align their IT portfolio with their business goals. However, some challenges that may appear along the way are:
- Absence of real-time governance process for effective portfolio management
- Objective prioritizations at multiple junctions
- Unstructured capture of demands from business - multiple levels of input, review and approval
- Lack of real-time visibility into resources, budgets, forecasts, costs, programs and projects, making it hard to obtain relevant matrices
- Intense pressure to improve enterprise governance and optimized alignment of IT and business objectives
What Birlasoft Provides
Birlasoft is a global leader in HP Project and Portfolio Management. Our HP PPM solutions include:
- Program Management Office that allows customers to create work plans, allocate resources and monitor the project lifecycle in real-time. The solution also incorporates Issue, risk and scope management within its purview.
- The backend Enterprise Change Management solution incorporated, in HP PPM, ensures a comprehensive, efficient and automated application development lifecycle.
- Comprehensive solutions through the C3 approach, catering to all customer requirements
- Detailed analysis of existing system to understand current systems & integrations while planning for future modifications
Using industry best practices, Birlasoft provides organizations with the following benefits:
- Smoother functionality attained through complete automation & digitization of processes
- Realignment of IT infrastructure and technology usage with business goals
- Installation of a sustainable framework to measure & manage IT governance
- Enhanced mitigation of risks associated with use of information technology