We, at Birlasoft, recognize the importance of protecting the confidentiality and security of any personal information that we obtain from visitors of this web site. We are strongly committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Birlasoft has implemented reasonable security controls and measures to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and/ or unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. You are not required to provide any personal information on this website unless you choose to do so.
- We do not release personal information to third parties except to the extent required by the local law or for regulatory purposes.
- Employees may not discuss the business affairs of any client with any other persons including other employee, except on a strict need-to-know basis.
- We do not release client information to third parties, except upon a client's authorization or when permitted or required by law.
- If you have not attained 18 years of age, we do not encourage you to use the service or submit any personal information.
- Contact information for potential clients or persons seeking business information is collected in order for us to provide them with information about our products and services. The information so stored is usually deleted in the normal course of business or storage considerations, but can be amended or deleted upon request immediately.