Property and Casualty Insurance market offers myriad growth opportunities to Insurance carriers. Industry players need to implement strategies to tap into these opportunities and maximize the potential for scaling up. While several avenues exist for growth in existing and emerging markets segments, only the select few Insurance carriers will emerge as winners.
Insurers need to focus on product innovations, closer customer connect and operational efficiencies to create value for customers and shareholders. Choose Birlasoft as a strategic partner to take advantage of our innovative solutions. With our understanding of global best practices for Insurance, we help our clients to develop a strategic road-map to navigate these uncertain times.
Birlasoft’s Industry Experience
Birlasoft’s Property and Casualty practice envisions the impact of changing economic environment on Insurance companies and develops accelerators and solutions for its clients. Our P&C team comprises of seasoned professionals with expertise in P&C Insurance industry, product implementation and technology solutions. With our experience in implementation and support of many leading core insurance and non-core insurance product, we understand the strengths and challenges of these products. With our extensive experience across the Insurance value chain we provide consulting, custom application development, maintenance, testing and support services.
We offer solutions that address the challenges faced by companies in the Property and Casualty sector.
Strengths of our Property and Casualty practice include:
- World-class implementation and support expertise on core insurance products
- Unitized implementation model (state and LOB rollouts)
- Enterprise Reporting Accelerator (Data Models and Reports)
- Data conversion framework for Insurance
- Reusable test assets comprising of UI, Functional, Integration, and Regression test cases by LOB
- Agency Portal Accelerator
- Solvency II Compliance accelerators
Some of the key benefits delivered to our Property and Casualty Insurance clients are:
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the core business system supporting over 80% of the customer book of business
- Conceptualized and implemented new enterprise data warehouse and data marts to achieve pervasive data quality and analytics
- Value added process consulting to reduce annual maintenance costs by over 20% over a three year period
- Successfully transitioned from legacy core administration system to new Policy Administration and Reinsurance systems
- Significant cost and resource commitment rationalization by streamlining delivery management and governance