As an industry, the banking and financial services sector is constantly governed by regulatory & compliance standards. Operational efficiency is difficult to attain when faced with challenges such as, increasing regulatory and security requirements, consolidation, market evolution, financial volatility, geo-political uncertainty and pricing pressures. In addition, evolving business needs and new technologies are forcing financial organizations to re-think their IT strategy.
Birlasoft, with its deep understanding of the Banking and Financial Services domain, provides comprehensive solutions that increase efficiency and effectiveness of organizations. Leveraging a combination of domain experts and techno-functional consultants, we offer comprehensive business-driven technology solutions that help organizations attain enhanced operational efficiencies with minimized risks.
At Birlasoft, we employ pre-fabricated tools and applications to ensure adaptability and compliance. Further, our solutions also ensure regulatory compliance allowing organizations to focus on core competencies. Our domain expertise in the BFS industry lies in areas including:
- Retail Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Investment Banking
- Payments and Treasury Operations
- Capital Market services
- Card Management services
Birlasoft’s "start-to-end" services range from consulting to support, on a turn-key basis, for all IT initiatives taken by banks and financial institutions. Our robust delivery processes embrace digitized project management methodologies and are embedded within proven practices such as, Six Sigma and SEI CMMi Level 5. This allows us to deliver sustainable business value to customers, such as:
- Increased productivity and reduced time-to-market with new product offerings
- Improved efficiencies and mitigated risks leading to reduced cost of operations
- Increased business agility and flexibility through ability to map IT capabilities to business needs
- Reduced IT systems complexity and maintenance costs, as well as increased leveraging of existing assets and investments
- Real time view of supply chain for better decision making