Birlasoft is a Global (Worldwide) Certified Partner of Oracle. Our Global (Worldwide) Certified Partnership with Oracle helps us to simplify and consolidate offerings from multiple Oracle product groups. This further helps to deliver best of breed solutions and services with increased levels of support and engagement from Oracle and by gaining access directly to the tools and resources that are needed to support the entire Customer Business Cycle across the globe.
Birlasoft is constantly changing in an effort to ensure that our offerings from Oracle simplifies customers business processes, are aligned with customers needs in globalization and are at the forefront of the industry by meeting the global standards.
Birlasoft has access to software within selected Product Focus areas as well as many other web-based resources designed to enhance the value proposition, broaden the opportunity to the customers and extend the reach in the marketplace in the competitive globalization era.
Apart from our internal pool of talent and resources, we also get to have technical assistance directly from Oracle, which helps us to resolve various complex technical problems that exist in the Oracle Software, at ease.
The following are some of the Technical Assistance we get from Oracle
- Log support service requests via web or phone
- Software updates
- Access to metalink
- Technical contacts that may log support service requests
- Online support service requests for Oracle Applications
- Product support documentation (includes user, admin, reference and error manuals)
- Resources to help you migrate to Oracle (tool kits, workbench, & third-party migration providers)
- Collaborate with developers through Oracle Technology Network and AppsNet Communities
- Release control documents for Oracle Applications
- Publish of Birlasoft solutions and offerings on Oracle Website
- Direct access to AIM for implementing Oracle Applications
- Use partner kits and collaterals
- Self service online marketing tools
- Access to experts in Oracle Corp.
- Collaborate on targeted campaigns
- Download Oracle logo for usage
Collaborative initiatives to address Industry Specific requirements and Customer Business Cycle
- Follow AIM (Applied Implementation Methodology) as standardized by Oracle.
- Globally accepted and standard methodology across the industry.
- Dedicated R&D lab to offer best of breed solutions and offerings in Oracle Apps.
- Functional testing solution of Birlasoft carried out in Oracle Website.
Tie-up with Oracle University
- Our tie-up with Oracle University helps Birlasoft team to get trained on the latest technologies and on the best of breed Solutions that cater to the need of the customers business.
- Specialized and customized training from Oracle University.
- Onsite training workshops and seminars.
- Build Center of Excellence to address higher education along with Oracle.